Meet Dr. Jonathan
Dr. Jonathan was born right here in Brooklyn, New York. He has been consistently in America's Top Dentist list from 2008 ‘till 2018. Below are some of his achievements and memberships.
• Graduated Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts With a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology
• Graduated Suny Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine – January 28, 1978
• Completed General Practice Residency at Montefiore Hospital Medical Center – July 1978
• Completed 4 ½ Year Fellowship in Postgraduate Prosthodontics – 1981 to June 1985
• Attended Montefiore Medical Center Department of Dentistry – July 1979 to September 1981 and July 1985 to September 1988
• Became an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics at NYU School of Dental Medicine – Sept 1988 to Sept 2001
• A Member of the New York Dental Society
• A Member of ADA – January 1978 Up to Present
• A Member of the American College of Prosthodontics – 1985 Up to Present
What We've Achieved
We have provided high quality dental care to loyal customers for over 30 years.